[Owasp-testing] Flagship Project Status

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sun Jun 1 19:18:16 UTC 2014

I personally agree that the testing guide is of flagship caliber. We
(the board) decided to drop all flagship projects down one notch to
"labs status" and ask that they all reapply for status. Here is text
that I proposed for the announcement; I'm waiting for board approval.

http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-board/2014-May/013788.html

I can understand your concern here Christian. Heck, I even had a
project that I was managing demoted because it was not active.... I am
trying to be fair.

I'll rally the board and get
http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-board/2014-May/013788.html
pushed to the community sooner than later.

--
Jim Manico
@Manicode