[Owasp-testing] OWASP Testing Guide v4 call for contributions

Andrew Muller andrew.muller at owasp.org
Mon Sep 2 10:06:59 UTC 2013

Well we made it to the end of the August sprint. Great effort and thanks to
everyone that has contributed! We'll use this week to review what has been
done and what remains. If you've been working offline, now is the time to
upload your content to the wiki.

We'll start a two week sprint from the middle of September. So get your
rest while you can!

If you have any questions, please don't hestitate to drop me or Matt a line.

regards,
  Andrew.