[Owasp-testing] How to help the development of owasp testing guide 4 ?

Matteo Meucci matteo.meucci at owasp.org
Sun Oct 27 14:20:18 UTC 2013

Hi Roberto,
you are welcome, thank you!

1) Contribution:

Please take a look here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmEhPtZ0cHq3dDc5ZFI0Nm9oSkhzNkNxTzNJbGdPdVE#gid=0

Drop and email to Andrew and me if you are interested in writing some
articles.

2) Communications:

We use this mailing list as official channel for the communications.

Please take a look at the archive:
http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-testing/

3) Italian contributions:

The Italian Chapter is contributing to the OWASP Testing Guide project
with the following guys from many times:Claudio Merloni, Alberto
Revelli, Luca Carettoni, Paolo Perego, Luca Carettoni, Antonio Parata,
Giorgio Fedon, Stefano Di Paola, Mauro Bregolin, Carlo Pelliccioni,
Gianrico Ingrosso, Davide Danelon and me.
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Testing_Guide_Contributors

4) Italian Chapter conferences and tools:

Please take a look here to see how many conferences, contributions,
tools we did from January 2005:

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Italy

This year we did 3 conferences in Venice, Rome and Milan!

Mat

--
Matteo Meucci
OWASP Testing Guide Lead