[Owasp-testing] Fwd: OWASP Testing Guide v4 call for contributions

Babu Arokiadas Babu_Arokiadas at mindtree.com
Wed Jul 31 03:53:48 UTC 2013

Hi Andrew,

I have worked extensively on these modules...so please let me know if I can be of any assistance on these modules

-       Identity Management

-       Authentication

-       Authorization

So please let me know if I can be of any assistance/help around

Thanks and Regards,
Babu A
Babu A | Delivery Manager | Mindtree Ltd | +91 974 117 8866 | +91 80 67061233