[Owasp-testing] Can you please give me some guidence on the Business Logic Section?

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Thu Jan 3 17:12:29 UTC 2013

Business logic testing/verification:
ensure the app only does what is is designed to do and nothing more. Anything more (which it was not designed to do) may introduce a security issue as it breaks the business process the software was designed to reflect. - owasp code review guide v2 2013

Eoin Keary
Owasp Global Board
+353 87 977 2988