[Owasp-testing] OWASP-EN-002

Andrew Muller andrew at ionize.com.au
Wed Dec 11 22:39:32 UTC 2013

The mid-December deadline is for us to understand which articles have sufficient support/content to be included in v4. There are many articles that need work, so we're keen to enlist more authors to increase the maturity of the content.

If folks can review our previous email about which articles require work, it would be greatly appreciated if folks adopt articles that haven't progressed in preference to fine tuning existing content.

Regards,
  Andrew

Sent from my iPhone