[Owasp-testing] OWASP-EN-002

Tomas Zatko tomas.zatko at citadelo.com
Wed Dec 11 16:22:12 UTC 2013

That sentence is awkward. I changed the order of tools from “commercial and free” to “free and commercial” but did not checked the whole. Sadly I don’t feel like right guy to fix grammar and sentence composition because I am not native english speaker.

I will try to make other contributions in next days.

--
Tomas Zatko, CISSP, CEH
www.citadelo.com