[Owasp-testing] OWASP Testing Guide v4 call for contributions

Andrew Muller andrew.muller at owasp.org
Mon Aug 26 15:20:51 UTC 2013

Hi guys,
  Here cometh the whip! ;) We're nearing the end of the August sprint on
the Test Guide and there is still lots to be done. There have been some
excellent articles submitted by some of the world's leading webappsec
researchers and testers.

If you're unable to continue contributing, or you feel you've
over-committed, then please let us know and we'll help you out. Some folks
are working offline and then posting the final version to the wiki, so the
wiki isn't the final word on where the Test Guide is at.

If you could please give us an update on your progress, we can plan our
next move.

Thanks again for your efforts in helping us revamp the Test Guide!

regards,
   Andrew