[Owasp-testing] Are the Risk Rating Wiki Pages Broken?

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue Aug 27 02:20:02 UTC 2013

We don't need to abort it. Why not just make it better and/or list
some of the problems with it? I'm fairly loud and aggressive regarding
pointing out vendor neutrality issues, and I do not see this as a
violation as it stands today.

Perhaps the testing guide can list several of these rating systems and
let the tester decide what to choose?

Christian, I'm aiming for a softer approach because at the end of the
day we are all just volunteers, even those that may have been abusive
in the past.

--
Jim Manico
@Manicode