[Owasp-testing] Are the Risk Rating Wiki Pages Broken?

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Thu Aug 22 03:41:19 UTC 2013

Rick,

I believe based the conclusion drawn from the thread in May 2013
(which begins at
http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-testing/2013-May/002135.html)
was to deprecated the OWASP Risk Rating Methodology for CVSSv3.

The latest on public announcement on it's (CVSSv3) ongoing development
is http://www.first.org/_assets/downloads/cvss/cvss-v3-development-update.pdf

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 2:47 AM, rick.mitchell at bell.ca

--
Regards,