[Owasp-testing] V4 Update ideas

David Fern dfern at verizon.net
Thu Sep 27 10:28:50 UTC 2012

Great Point!

I think taht this means that we need to specifically at the beginning of the document "Who the intended audience is"

I think the guide should be the "one stop shop" for the "newbie"

Not rewriting the other documents but tieing them together in one place so an experience person can use it as a quick reference and the newbie can use it to leran.

Thanks,
David :)