[Owasp-testing] Security Testing for mobile applications

Zaki Akhmad za at owasp.org
Wed Feb 29 06:57:01 UTC 2012

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 7:52 PM, Muhammad Adnan Baig <madnan at i2cinc.com> wrote:

> I need some help regarding mobile apps security testing if anyone could
> guide me in that area. Is there any security check list for android
> application? what are the vulnerabilities may exists in it?
>
> We should also have a section in OWASP testing guide v4 for mobile
> applications.

Hi Adnan,

in case you don't know, OWASP already have Mobile Security Project[1].
You may starts by browsing the project page and the mailing list
archive[2]. Hope it helps!

[1]https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Mobile_Security_Project
[2]https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-mobile-security-project/

--