[Owasp-testing] Testing Guide V4 - Start up

Amro amro at owasp.org
Fri Aug 31 13:17:01 UTC 2012

We can add both based on the attack factor while list of Webscarab and
ZAP capabilities will leave the tester to decide what tool to use
without pushing him/her for a particular one.

below are my suggestions

*(Dedicated section for relevant OWASP tools as we need to attract
supporters)*
**
*Tool Name:* X Y Z
*Project leader:* ( This will help the project leader getting
suggestions to improve his/her project)
*Short introduction* ( high level introduction that should not exceed
one or two lines)
*Features:* ( we can list them or provide a direct link to the project wiki)
*Video tutorial*: ( if applicable )
*Download: *( direct download link or the project wiki)

And so on .......

I think by doing the above we will hit two birds with one stone ( market
our tools and leave the tester to decide what tool he/she need the most
based on the tool features/capabilities)

Regards,
Amro