[Owasp-testing] Testing Guide V4 - Start up

Ismael Rocha ismaelrocha.projetos at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 17:38:29 UTC 2012

Hello Matteo.

I made a cross reference between Top Ten and Testing Guide for the
Cheatsheet project Top Ten.

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Top_Ten_Cheat_Sheet

About the Table of Contents, is it the definitive one and we need only
to assign the contribuitors or we are going to discuss the table of
contents as well?

Regards.

Ismael Gonçalves

--