[Owasp-testing] Documented workflows

Lovelace, Sunni SLovelace at geico.com
Thu Apr 26 13:14:29 UTC 2012

I work for a Fortune 500 Insurance company and we run the tool AppScan in our development and test regains.

This email/fax message is for the sole use of the intended
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this
email/fax is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
destroy all paper and electronic copies of the original message.