[Owasp-testing] Hello :)

Matteo Meucci matteo.meucci at owasp.org
Fri Feb 25 05:28:55 EST 2011

Hi Nuno,
thank you for your email.

The stable version of the Testing Guide is v3 and widely adopted worldwide.
As you can read from the email below, we are at the starting phase of
the project v4.
I've presented a draft of the testing checklist at the last Summit, it
will be available soon.
I'd like to finish the first 2 steps of the roadmap, then starting with
the project.
Please keep in touch on the OWASP Testing guide ml: as for version 3 you
can follow the draft pages of project on the wiki.

Thanks,
Best regards,
Mat