[Owasp-testing] Hello :)

Nuno Teodoro nuno.filipe.teodoro at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 05:10:48 EST 2011

Hi all, I was wondering if is there any draft version of testing guide V4
including OWASP testing checkList.

I am aware significant changes need to be made and I would like to read any
draft version and check it's status as I am trying my company to assume
owasp's testing guide as the de facto methodology for web app testing.

Best regards