[Owasp-testing] Content for v4?

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue Apr 12 09:00:00 EDT 2011

Rick,

Thanks for posting this. I respectfully submit that this seems like poor server side enforcement of Access Control/Authorization policy.

Ive seen similar situations where sensitive data was hidden with CSS visibility style, something that I consider to be poor presentation-layer access control policy.

Fair?

Jim Manico