[Owasp-testing] Copy Cookies

Lode Vanstechelman lode at vanstechelman.eu
Mon Jul 26 12:00:54 EDT 2010

There are other ways than the IP address which you can use to track a
specific client instance.
I recently read a paper which used many things like installed fonts in the
browser, available browser plugins, browser language, java vm version, and
many more to build a huge browser identifier.
According to the paper, it was possible to distinguish browser even when
using NoScript, cleaning headers or by using Tor.

I'm not sure whether there already exists an implementation which you can
use, but it can give you usable ideas:
https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2010/05/every-browser-unique-results-fom-panopticlick

Regards,
Lode