[Owasp-testing] OWASP Testing Guide v4: start-up

Eoin eoinkeary at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 14:11:01 EDT 2010

All guides need to compliant each other, cover off the same issues, one
might say?
Common numbering is fine but we need to cross reference development and
review guides.
O2 is a static analysis tool so why the testing guide? The user guide for
that tool needs to be developed stand alone which can then also referenced.
(on a boat off the west coast I'd Ireland, sorry for the berevity)
Eoin

On 19 Jul 2010 18:55, <rick.mitchell at bell.ca> wrote:

If v4 fully adopts Common OWASP Numbering, won't all the guides be aligned?
(Unless we purposefully ...