[Owasp-testing] [Owasp-leaders] OWASP Testing Guide v4: start-up

Dave van Stein dvstein at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 06:34:22 EDT 2010

something like that is already attempted in the CAPEC.
http://capec.mitre.org/data/graphs/1000.html

I think it is a shame that hardly any updates on that project has been done
the last year(s) because I very much like the approach.

Maybe it's an idea to revive that project and combine it with the testing
guide ?