[Owasp-testing] Add new tools

Vishal Garg vishalgrg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 17:55:53 EDT 2009

Hi Dinis and Daniel,

Thanks a lot for your comments on this project.

Dinis, we are already thinking of creating multiple views, and using
templates is a very good idea, but I am not sure if anything like this
already exist on the OWASP website. If you could point us in the right
direction, that would really be helpful.

Daniel, yours is a very valid point as well, but at the moment, I'm not sure
if we can restrict editing of Wiki pages to certain people or atleast
moderate the content added by other people in order to maintain the
integrity of this information. This becomes even more important as we are
not just creating a DB of tools, but are also going to provide rating to
these tools for their efficiency and performance.

Thanks
Vishal