[Owasp-testing] Updated illustrations for the Testing Guide/Wiki

Michael Boman michael.boman at omegapoint.se
Sun Sep 13 14:01:48 EDT 2009

Something is wrong with the Wiki installation, it can't generate thumbnails
(which I really need as I am uploading high-res [11cm wide @ 600 dpi] images
which needs to be scaled for online viewing).

Another issue is that .VSD files [Microsoft Visio] are not allowed to be
uploaded.

Could someone please give the MediaWiki installation some needed TLC (Tender
Loving Care)?

Best regards
Michael Boman