[Owasp-testing] Add new tools

Kevin Horvath kevin.horvath at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 11:15:01 EDT 2009

Hello Aung,

The guide is about the methodology and some tools are given as an
example of what can be used but in no means is meant to be all
encompasing.  To have a list of tools that would be useful in app
testing could be a seperate project in itself that would need to be
constantly updated.  Although I believe having a tool listing would be
a nice project to have for all aspects of app testing i dont think
that it should be part of this guide (IMHO).