[Owasp-testing] Apache Wicket - Testing

Wagner Elias welias at conviso.com.br
Thu Mar 19 08:35:01 EDT 2009

Hello Nam,

the application is tested like any other. What I want is to see if anyone
knew any vector, failure of architecture. Well, so far not found any flaw.

I studied the framework, and it has several features to ensure safety.

Tks

--
Wagner Elias, CBCP, SANS GIAC, CobiTc, ITILc
Research & Development Manager