[Owasp-testing] How to propose changes to the testing guide?

Matteo Meucci matteo.meucci at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 03:54:06 EST 2009

Hi Lode,
thank you for your email and excuse me for the late.

Yes, we adopted the wiki model so you can add and edit the paragraph
template simply creating an user on owasp.org. Every project leader
monitors all the changing and verify if the edit is good or not for
the project.

BTW, we just finished the project of version 3 and we are waiting to
create a new project for version 4, also if the main goal now is to
integrate better the Dev, Code Review, Testing and ASDR projects.

Here is the book of the Testing Guide v3 just released:
http://www.lulu.com/content/5691953

Thanks!
Mat

--