[Owasp-testing] Start with OWASP Testing contributions

chr1x chr1x at sectester.net
Mon Dec 21 10:43:46 EST 2009

Hi Daniel,

I know that Mateo is the Project Lead of OWASP Testing, since the
OWASP guidelines state that if somebody has doubts can ask them on the
List, so, I tried this way, but, definitively I will contact Mateo to
see what he says.

My 1st contribution was the translation to the Spanish language of the
OWASP Newsletter with other colleagues but I would like to work on
other projects, this time, I would like to contribute with the OWASP
Testing guide next release and if all finish successfully, then go to
other interesting Projects.

Thanks for your reply 8-)

- ---
[CubilFelino Security Research Lab] http://chr1x.sectester.net
The computer security is an art form. It's the ultimate martial art."
New Forum at: http://www.sectester.net. Share your knowledge!