[Owasp-testing] spreadsheets for testing guide / top ten

Boberski, Michael [USA] boberski_michael at bah.com
Mon Dec 14 08:21:13 EST 2009

If you open asvs.xml using Excel, then you can save it as an Excel spreadsheet.

Download this: http://owasp-asvs.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/documentation/asvs-xml.zip

Unzip, then open asvs.xml, can accept defaults when importing, then can save as, then can add whatever columns to hold whatever test data.

Mike B.