[Owasp-testing] The new OWASP Testing Guide v3: published!

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Wed Dec 17 07:20:20 EST 2008

Matteo

Congratulations and well done to everyone involved.  Something to read
in full over Christmas.

 *** Add 'quotes' to the Guide.
> We made a special 'quotes' pages for the Testing Guide.
> Here we'd want to add all the comments and references to the Guide.
> http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Testing_Guide_Quotes

Perhaps something got corrupted, but should Tom's quote:

--The OWASP Testing Guide provides people with the insight on how to
test web applications for syntaxual issues (xss, sqi, csrf etc.,) and
insight into business logic flaws that simply can not be found with
automated tools. This is a must read for everyone in security
"Builders and Breakers"--

say (two mods SYNTACTICAL and SQLI)?:

--The OWASP Testing Guide provides people with the insight on how to
test web applications for syntactical issues (xss, sqli, csrf etc.,)
and insight into business logic flaws that simply can not be found
with automated tools. This is a must read for everyone in security
"Builders and Breakers"--

Regards

Colin