[Owasp-testing] [Owasp-ireland] [Owasp-codereview] Cenzic patents

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Thu Sep 6 06:04:13 EDT 2007

It funny how these things work out, maybe its a nice publicity stunt, Some
people on this list may not of heard of Cenzic prior to this malarkey :)
Other firms, if memory serves me well tried to copyright automated fault
injection also but these assaults fell off my scope.
Its sort of reminds me of the UK CMA which was going to outlaw distribution
of security scanning tools:

http://blogs.owasp.org/eoinkeary/2007/02/21/the-uk-computer-misuse-act-could-ban-distribution-of-security-tools/