[Owasp-testing] Presentation on the new Testing Guide

Matteo Meucci matteo.meucci at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 19:26:53 EST 2007

Hi Jeff,
that's a great news!
As Dinis said before, why don't we add a section of the Guide in which
we add these great  comments?
I think your presentation is very impressive: I'm completing my
presentation for ISACA Rome next 25th in a few hours, so I will
forward it to you to generate new ideas about it.

Mat

--
Matteo Meucci
OWASP-Italy Chair, CISSP, CISA