[Owasp-testing] OSSTMM manual

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Fri Jan 19 09:31:45 EST 2007

Hi,
I would prefer if you talked to Pete off line and then came back to us.
I dont think it is fair to have an audience for him.

Regardless of this, references in the guide are ok. That should cover it.

Dinis, you opened a can of worms here :)

--
Eoin Keary OWASP - Ireland
http://www.owasp.org/local/ireland.html