[Owasp-testing] OSSTMM manual

Matteo G.P. Flora mf at matteoflora.com
Fri Jan 19 09:18:42 EST 2007

On Jan 19, 2007, at 2:58 PM, Javier Fernández-Sanguino wrote:

> PS: Feel free to show me wrong in any of the above statements.
> Maybe the project has taken a different route differently and I've
> missed it.

I'm not that good as a MIM... May I forward the mail to Pete and have
HIS answers, so that we can hear BOTH the point of views?

Javier is it right with you? I'll strip the name if needed be..

M.

--
Matteo G.P. Flora | mf at matteoflora.com | www.MatteoFlora.com
Pres. Milano AIP-ITCS #2657 | IEEE CS Member #80409490 | WOT Notary