[Owasp-testing] OSSTMM manual

Matteo G.P. Flora mf at matteoflora.com
Fri Jan 19 09:09:29 EST 2007

On Jan 19, 2007, at 3:04 PM, Javier Fernández-Sanguino wrote:

> No can't do. Document licenses of both projects are completely
> incompatible.

Please, Javier... Citation and reference are ALWAYS possible, in
EVERY LICENSE and EVERY MATTER.

Let's not fall into the Zealot Paradigm before time. We CAN cite and
if needed we can have a FORMAL right to cite.
And please take in account that sharing content IS possible even with
PROPRIETARY license. You only need _permission_ to do that and I can
bet that we will HAVE permission to do that...

Sorry for being this few idealistic but I'd really like to see the
day in which we'll do somenting that FUNCTION and IS USEFUL without
shouting at eachother...

BTW, mine was a SUGGESTION, not a leap of faith required... You can
ignore me without any problem ;)

MgpF

--
Matteo G.P. Flora | mf at matteoflora.com | www.MatteoFlora.com
Pres. Milano AIP-ITCS #2657 | IEEE CS Member #80409490 | WOT Notary