[Owasp-testing] [Owasp-codereview] Code Review project and Code-Scanning-Tool(s)

Jim Manico jim at manico.net
Thu Jan 18 14:37:49 EST 2007

In the Java space the best code scanning tool I see in the OSS space is
FindBugs; and in the commercial space I think Fortify is best.

Instead of worrying about building an actual code scanning tool, why not
focus on maxing a flaw taxonomy database that any tool vendor or OSS
project can use?

- Jim

Javier Fernández-Sanguino wrote:
> Stephen de Vries dijo:
>
>>> I mention Flawfinder (and not Rats) because it seems to be more
>>> actively
>>> developed. It has been brought to my attention that the latest release

--
Best Regards,
Jim Manico
jim at manico.net