[Owasp-testing] OWASP Testing Guide v2: Status report 17th Dec

Calderon, Juan Carlos (GE, Corporate, consultant) juan.calderon at ge.com
Tue Jan 2 12:04:18 EST 2007

Matteo

Do you have the guide in PDF already?

Juan Carlos Calderon
Application Security Program

-----Original Message-----
From: owasp-testing-bounces at lists.owasp.org
[mailto:owasp-testing-bounces at lists.owasp.org] On Behalf Of Matteo
Meucci
Sent: Domingo, 17 de Diciembre de 2006 05:55 p.m.
To: owasp-testing at lists.owasp.org
Subject: [Owasp-testing] OWASP Testing Guide v2: Status report 17th Dec

Hi all,
here is the progress status of the OWASP Testing Guide at 17th Dec.

1) Articles
************
All the articles are completed and reviewed except the following:
* 4.9.2 How to test AJAX (Stefano Di Paola and Giorgio Fedon will update
it by tomorrow).
*  5.1 How to value the real risk (we can discuss about it for the next
2 days).

I wish to thanks all of you for the excellent work. I think we have
created an outstanding new OWASP methodology for pen testing.

2) OWASP Testing Guide in pdf
I've created a first draft of the Guide in pdf format. It's nearly 300
pages!
We have done a great work: thank you all!

3) Deadline
* Complete the 2 articles by 20th december
* Complete the Guide in pdf format by 23th december

Thanks,
Mat

--
Matteo Meucci