[Owasp-testing] Comments for RC1 of Testing Guide

Matteo Meucci matteo.meucci at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 05:44:45 EST 2007

Hi Marco,
thank you for your comments. Yes you are a little bit in late, we have
to publish v2 tomorrow and we can't make a lot of changes the day
before ;).

Please could you take a look here:
http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-testing
Every articles come after a brainstorming with all the authors.

I suggest to freeze the guide and to discuss your comments for next version.
Is that ok for you?

Thanks,
Mat

--