[Owasp-testing] Comments for RC1 of Testing Guide

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Tue Feb 6 12:21:30 EST 2007

Hi everyone,

Aspect sponsored Rogan to create a wiki-to-openoffice-to-pdf procedure.
Currently, it provides basic translation with a few hiccups (images and
pre-formatted text), so there are some manual steps.  But it should save a
lot of time.  Hopefully he'll be able to work out the last kinks.

Ultimately, I want to get to where we can do quarterly releases with all the
updates from the wiki on all of our documents!

--Jeff

  _____