[Owasp-testing] Brainstorming about the new Index

Matteo Meucci matteo.meucci at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 07:10:34 EDT 2006

I've talked about "4.2 Information Gathering" and "4.8 Infrastructure
and configuration Testing" with Carlo and Stefano.
(http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Testing_Guide_v2_Table_of_Contents)

May be we can merge these like that (deleting par.4.8):

4.2 Information Gathering
4.2.1 Spidering and googling
4.2.2 Analisys of error code
4.2.3 Infrastructure configuration management testing
SSL/TLS Testing
4.2.4 Application configuration management testing
File extensions handling
Old, backup and unreferenced files

What is your opinion?
Mat