[Owasp-testing] Article content

Matteo Meucci matteo.meucci at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 10:21:23 EDT 2006

Yep,
Eoin is right. We don't need to write down all the theory about a
particular attack, but just a brief description. The added value of
this guide is our experience on how to test. Focus on real
case-studies will be great. IMHO this concept has to be our guideline
in writing new articles.
Other feed back?

Mat

--