[Owasp-testing] Brainstorming about the new Index

Daniel Cuthbert daniel.cuthbert at owasp.org
Thu Oct 12 05:58:29 EDT 2006

The whole bag of fun that is XSS needs to be thought about in a clear
manner.
Are we going to talk about ever possible xss mutation, such as:

Basic
HTML element
Character Encoding
Embedded Character
Event handlers
HTML Quote Encapsulation
URL obfuscation

Or are we going to concentrate on the basics?