[Owasp-testing] Brainstorming about the new Index

Matteo Meucci matteo.meucci at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 05:51:07 EDT 2006

Yes,
I think you are right: this paragraph already exists.
look at:
(http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Testing_Guide_v2_Table_of_Contents)
4.6 Data Validation Testing 0% TD
4.6.1 Cross site scripting 0% TD
4.6.1.1 Incubated attacks 0% TD

Ariel may be says that Incubated attacks are a combination of SQL Inj
and XSS, but we can reasonably affirm that is a particular XSS attack.
In the same paragraph we can show an example that how a XSS Inc Attack
works exploiting an SQL Inj vulnerability.
Right?

Mat

--
Matteo Meucci