[Owasp-testing] Brainstorming about the new Index

Mark Roxberry mark.roxberry at mpi.us.com
Tue Oct 10 10:18:07 EDT 2006

		Hi everyone,

I am new to the testing list, so please forgive my presumptuousness, but I think 3.4 Phase 3 absolutely needs to be here.  Moreover,  I believe UNIT TESTING needs to be added to 3.4 Phase 3.  In my opinion, it would be a mistake to *not* include a section for testing during development.  There are several tools for this, JUNIT, NUNIT, FxCOP that can be used to check for function bounds and any security rules.

Regards,

Mark

Mark Roxberry, CISSP, CEH