[Owasp-testing] Brainstorming about the new Index

Eoin eoinkeary at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 08:15:13 EDT 2006

Hi,

Sounds very promising but take into account that the Autumn of Code project
is of a finite time.

It is important to consider:

In order to re-write all the chapters AND add the required new content shall
take some time. The completion date is the 31st December 2006 which gives us
about 11 weeks, not much time from my experience of developing the existing
Testing guide.

It would be better not to take too much on and miss the completion date. The
guide shall be ever evolving and the aim of this AoC project is to
consolidate the existing guide and NOT to perform a complete rewrite.

So my concern is the amount of time we have to complete this project Vs the
ever expanding scope of work.

regards,

Eoin,
OWASP Testing Guide Lead and coordinator.

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=64424&package_id=62285
)

--
Eoin Keary OWASP - Ireland