[OWASP-TESTING] Word/XML guru needed

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at greebo.net
Mon Jan 9 09:14:23 EST 2006

I agree. I'm getting very close with the NSP template now - it's in
good shape and looks good when printed. If the testing guide is
checked into CVS, I could easily update it to be in NSP style as long
as it's not too long, or else I could do a single chapter so you can
see how it is used.

thanks,
Andrew