[Owasp-testing] OWASP Testing Guide v2: Status report 17th Dec

Javier Fernandez-Sanguino jfernandez at germinus.com
Mon Dec 18 04:13:19 EST 2006

Matteo Meucci dijo:

> 2) OWASP Testing Guide in pdf
> I've created a first draft of the Guide in pdf format. It's nearly 300 pages!
> We have done a great work: thank you all!

I would prefer to review the Guide in PDF format. Since reading a text
is better for me (working offline) than reading the Wiki. I will not be
able to provide comments in time for the deadlines issued. But I can
provide content for version 2 of the Testing Guide.

That said, I will try to improve the XSS section today.

Regards

Javier