[Owasp-testing] New article on Web Application Fingerprint

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at aspectsecurity.com
Fri Dec 8 10:50:56 EST 2006

This is very cool. We should probably alphabetize it someday, but it's
not critical.  I think for super-long cookies, perhaps we should maybe
just put the first 40 bytes and then ...  or something like that.

Any HTML gurus out there have any style ideas for fitting this data more
nicely?

Thanks,

--Jeff