[OWASP-TESTING] Re: Checklist 2

Eoin eoinkeary at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 12:21:41 EDT 2006

Hi Robert,
there are many sections to be done as people that said they would
contribute are unable to do so.
At the minute I am compiling all the submitted documents into one
large document.
When that is done we shall have a list of outstanding topics. When
that is done (Maybe next week) we can chose what we want to write is
accordance to or strengths.

We need reviewers and writers for outstanding topics (Topics TBA).

Some people have offered their help in reviewing also and I have
compiled a list of "willing and able" reviewers.

Regarding topics/chapters that have been assigned to people last year
but have not been delivered those topics shall be also offered to new
potential writers.

Remember all material must be original, Google is good at discovering
plagiarism.

The TODO list shall be sent out next week, hopefully :0)

cya
-ek

--
Eoin Keary cissp