[OWASP-TESTING] mini update

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at greebo.net
Thu Sep 15 23:27:49 EDT 2005

Daniel,

you really should try using the CVS tree at Sourceforge - it makes it
much easier to work with and people aren't reliant on you. I am glad
I've done this for the Guide now and it makes it trivial to farm out
work.

If you need a master document template, I have it for the Guide. Once
you exceed about 160 pages, it's highly likely that Word will corrupt
itself - I had this happen twice whilst working on the Guide. The
only solution is master documents.

Andrew