[OWASP-Chapters] Re: [OWASP-TESTING] Senseposr Eor

Eoin Keary eoinkeary at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 6 09:44:00 EDT 2005

Hi Roelof,
Thansk for this.
I am using 1.0.15

The documenattion says that when you make a new project EoR creates a new
directory:
source/@stake/
For me is creates an "output" directory where I place the text generated
webproxy log file.

When using Webproxy SSL I get the following error:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
sun.security.x509.X509Cert.encodeAndSign(Lsun/secur
ity/util/BigInt;Lsun/security/x509/X500Signer;)[B
  at com.atstake.web.WebProxyCertificateGen.createCertificate(Unknown
Source)
        at
com.atstake.web.WebProxySocketAbstraction.layerClientSslSocket(Unknown
Source)
        at com.atstake.web.WebProxyHttpsConnection.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

Anyways, when I place the .txt file from the
"WebProxy1.0r1.008\logs\06-Oct-2005\" directory to the  \output\ directory
and press "Load Request" I get the HTTP parsing error.

Thanks,
Eoin